Tuesday, March 1, 2016

another quilt finish

A big thank you to the members of Sew Bee It (Mckinney Modern Quilt Guild) for making awesome blocks for this quilt finish! I really love the way it looks folded up at the bottom of my bed
four blocks that came in after I had assembled the quilt top are featured in the big square pillow.


My friend Diann quilted this for me. And guess what? It's finish number four for me in the first quarter of the 2016 finish along! So, I only have one more to complete. I think I might actually get them all done.

9 comments:

Maria said...

Nice...looks great on your bed....lovely cushion too.

Debbie said...

oh what a sweet quilt! I like this alot! And good work on the photoshoot! Can I include a pic in my next photoshoot round up?

Ali Honey said...

That's Great. Well done.

Sally said...

Very pretty, Ellyn! I love the colors!

Ondrea said...

Looks so lovely on you bed especially with the matching cushion. Great idea. Woohoo! You have finished heaps (unlike me).

Quilts By Laurel said...

This is gorgeous! I love it! :)

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Lovely quilt! Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2016 global FAL hosts.

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

What a great quilt! Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2016 global FAL hosts.

Judy @ Sew Some Sunshine said...

Love this quilt, especially how the blocks are to one side, pretty finish!