Monday, November 9, 2015

sewing room swap received

I want to share the wonderful goodies I received in Stitched With Love's sewing room swap on Friday. Lisa made me this awesome scrap catcher/pin cushion to keep near my machine. The fabrics & colors are so perfect in my space. She even embroidered my name on the front! It's wonderful.
Look at the awesome spot to keep my scissors handy. Genius! The scissors were included in my goodies from Lisa....
In fact she included lots of goodies..... rainbow binder clips, a seam ripper, post its, handmade labels, glass head pins and these adorable decorative pins...
And this fantastic scrabble tile/ quilt block necklace. she didn't even know that I'm a big scrabble fan as well as a quilter!
Thank you for all of the wonderful treats Lisa! They're perfect!


2 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful gifts. The scissors idea is great.

Ondrea said...

Fantastic idea and so many lovely things included. Enjoy.