Friday, October 16, 2015

flea market finds

Sorry for the little blog break. Although I've putzed around in my studio a bit this week, most of my creative time has been spent on my Spice of Life Crochet along blanket...
It's long enough to keep my toes warm while I work now (not that Texas temperatures require it but still). There are LOTS of rows to do this week so I'm madly crocheting away.

I did take time out to go to the McKinney Trade Days (flea market) today with my buddy Joellen. I have a real love for vintage linens and these beauties came home with me....
Two sweet hankies and two colorful tea towels. All were very reasonably priced and I couldn't resist them! I also have a love for milk glass, and added these two awesome pieces to my tiny (but growing!) collection...
it was a fun day for sure! Now back to my crochet....

3 comments:

Maria said...

Loving that colourful blanket... I see Barb popped over to visit you.. It's interesting to see how the different colours look.
nice pick ups for you at the Flea Market...

Ondrea said...

Love your crocheting. I am also doing the CAL with Barb. Maria linked me to your blog so I am looking forward to seeing your progress too.

~Niki~ said...

I love your blog :) I just added you to my side bar.