Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Valentine flashback

Oh my, Valentine's Day was more than a month ago and I am just now sharing two fun Valentiny (is that even a word?) things with you! First up, the mug rug I received in the McKinney Modern Quilt Guild swap while I was away. Thank you Paula for the beauty! And the extra goodies, the awesome mug and candies, perfection!


While I was in Ohio I put together the top for this Valentine pillow. I finished it up today, and I just love it! It was inspired by this project by my friend Jen (Miss Punkie Pie) I do believe I will leave it out year round....


5 comments:

Cathy said...

Both are very cute! I love the fabrics in your pillow.

Maria said...

Lovely Mug Rug, mug and goodies.. Looks like a fun swap..
Your cushion is gorgeous and I would also leave it out all year...

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

And I am inspired to make a red heart/gray background heart pillow from you. Sooooo keep it out year round! I am going to cut my red and gray stash starting today!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Love the mug rug and goodies that you got at your swap too. :)

Sally said...

I love the patchwork hearts on the mug rug and your pillow! I always think I'm going to make some holiday themed decorations, like throw pillows, yet time always seems to get away from me.