Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 year in review

When the end of the year rolls around, it's fun to look back and see how productive I have been. I am always surprised by how many things I have completed throughout the year! Here are some of my highlights for 2013....

Bags.....
 Mini quilts (lots of English paper piecing this year!)...
 this & that (camera straps, ornaments, pillows, nametag, etc)...
 And just some of the big quilts I completed...
I can't wait to see everyone else's review of projects completed, and journey with you to see what 2014 brings! Happy New Year friends!

5 comments:

Sally said...

I like seeing what you have finished thru the year :) Everything looks so awesome! I'm a bit scared to look back, but I have a feeling I would see that I've finished a lot more than I think I have.

Happy New Year!

Kim said...

Wow! It's amazing all the projects you've finished. They all look fantastic. I hope I can accomplish that much next year.
Happy New Year!

Melissa said...

What a great collection of completed projects! :>)

Happy New Year!

Maria said...

Sew many beautiful projects you completed and I am pleased to be the proud owner of some....

Antoinette said...

I am AMAZED how productive you were in 2013! Nice.