Wednesday, November 13, 2013

shop update

In anticipation of the holidays (they're coming fast whether we like it or not!) I have stocked the ellyn's place etsy shop with fun bracelets made by me and my buddy Trae! 
 These fabric bangles with a bohemian flare are fun worn alone, or stacked in groups. We've used lots of repurposed materials and new and vintage beads and baubles to create one of a kind bracelets that would make great gifts for all of your girlfriends, the teens in your life, teachers, your mom (hi mom!). Well, you get the picture!

Here are some of my favorites....


 These two just look like a day at the beach to me....
 I hope you'll swing by the shop and check them all out! There are lots of different styles... something for everyone.
The holidays will be here before we know it!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Such beautiful bright bracelets.

Jane S. said...

Those are wonderful! I've put you in my "favorites" and will take a good long look. :)

prsd4tim2 said...

Really fun bracelets! Way to go!

Melissa said...

These are fabulous as are your photos - great way to showcase them!

Enjoyed our lunch the other day!