Tuesday, May 8, 2012

May ticker tape blocks

I just finished up ticker tape blocks 19 and 20! Only four more blocks (2 months) to go. This has been so much fun. Bettepat called this one "baby diaper gold" Haha! Too bad she put that vision in my mind because I kind of like how mine turned out and now every time I look at it that's what I think of!
 And here's my maroon block. Can you see the mistake I made? What I forgot to do?
Did you catch it? All of my other blocks have 2 triangles in one of the corners, but this block is the odd man out. Oh well! I'm not redoing it, so there (rebel!).

Have you entered my 400th post giveaway yet? Hurry! You have until Friday....

2 comments:

Maria said...

Like the "Baby Diaper" one but the Maroon is my favorite...
Yes did see the difference but it still looks good.

Lisa said...

Love the golden coloured one... but then they all have been great! Cant wait to see them all together