Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine's Day is coming

My online scrabble buddy and good friend, Helaine, sent me these awesome Valentine's Day suckers and some peppermint bark for the holiday! yummy! Check out the Valentine suckers, made with little candy canes, melted chocolate & sprinkles! Awesome.

truth be told, I took these pictures several days ago. The candy stash has diminished since then. Just sayin....


Today Ally prepared Valentine goodies for her friends. Chocolate dipped strawberries and pretzels....


Don't they look yummy too? Lucky for me, they are all tied neatly in cellophane bags ready to deliver. No chance of Mom taking a nibble. This is a good thing!

What are you doing for Valentine's Day this year?

2 comments:

Maria said...

Lovely goodies you recieved and Ally made.
In Aussie Valentine is not such a big thing so I am doing nothing.
Enjoy your day.

Sewjoe said...

Charlie makes me chocolate covered strawberries several times a year. I love them so much and they don't last long around here. Great job Ally!!