Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mail!

Not much crafting going on at ellyn's place these days. Somehow a nasty stomach bug slipped in the back door when nobody was looking. It left me flat out in bed for three days and now that I am finally on the mend, both kids (the ones residing in this house!) have it. Ick! Thank goodness the sun came out today & it was warm enough to open up the windows & let the breeze flow through the house!

So what a treat it was to go to the mailbox today & find a package for me! Look at this.....

Now isn't that the sweetest thing you've ever seen??? It's my winter mini quilt from Kate in Wisconsin. I just love the hand applique & the pretty swirly machine quilting. Oh & the snow on the rooftops! That's the perfect snow to remind me of my "home" back in Ohio. Who needs the icky, cold, wet stuff when you can have pretty fabric snow instead! This quilt will make me smiles for years to come. Thanks Kate!


My quilt went off to Michelle in Ohio a couple of weeks ago. I hope she is enjoying it! I thought it was cool that my quilt went back to the state where I grew up.


That's all from here for now. Just trying to get my travel buddy back to good health so we can hit the road on Saturday. Hope you are all enjoying some crafty days!

1 comment:

Sewjoe said...

Very pretty! Glad you are over that bug!