Friday, February 19, 2010

More of Ally's creations

Remember Ally's Taco project? Well she finished it & turned it in this week. Many bottles of rubber cement & lots of yarn later..... Isn't it cool? Check out the detail... she worked so hard on this!
This week in cake class she made this adorable clown cake. She's really enjoying this class & is all signed up for the level two classes in March.

Look at this happy little guy! So glad to be sitting with his buddies on this pretty cake!



How lucky am I that God gave me such creative kids? It's so much fun to watch all of them develop their own interests & talents. This particular gift (cake decorating) she did NOT get from her mommy! But, when I was a little girl, my mom took the classes & made such beautiful cakes! I remember them well. (& no, Mom, I am not going to share the story of my beautiful basket of flowers cake! Sorry!)


1 comment:

Amy said...

Love the taco and the little clown cake is adorable!