Friday, January 8, 2010

swap

Last week I was admiring these pretty pouches on Chris's Flickr site. Chris was one of the testers for my last pattern & she makes some lovely things. & if you poke around her flickr, you'll see that she loves Mary Engelbreit fabrics as much as I do! Well I left a comment for Chris telling her how much I loved those little bags, & she said "let's have a swap!". You don't have to ask me twice! I went straight to my sewing room, dug out my newest charm pack of ME fabrics, & here's what I sent off to Chris this week...Some decorated kitchen towels and matching potholders. I put 2 layers of insulbright in the potholders so they can actually be used.all tucked in a matching fabric napkin basket (with a bonus crocheted dishcloth thrown in for fun!).Enjoy Chris! I had fun making them for you.

3 comments:

Chris said...

What a nice post! Great pictures of the stuff as well. This weekend I hope to post some pictures on my flickr page of the pretty things "in action". Thanks again, Ellyn!

Maria said...

Love the colours of your gifts.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

What a very nice swap gift! Love them all!