Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sidetracked Saturday

So I started out cleaning the sewing room...... and then I started finding projects I had forgotten about! Like a sweet little pink afghan for baby Mackenzie who will arrive at my brother & sister-in-laws house any day now! Yikes! I better get moving on that one! I put my hexagons away for now & will focus on the baby blanket...


Then I found this little bag I had bought at the quilt store when we went for Market Review. Gosh that was months ago! Anyways, it was a kit for a tablerunner that I just adored. And next thing you know I was sewing (how does that happen anyways? I am so easily distracted!)

Here is the table runner, start to finish in one day! Even the binding is all done. It's Mary Engelbreit fabrics which I just love & it fits so nicely in my house!




Now off I go to get ready for my girls night with Ally! The boys are going to the Roughriders game tonight, so I promised Ally a night out. She chose dinner & shopping (no surprise!)


Happy weekend!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the table runner Ellyn. Look at you just heading into your craft room for some organizing and coming out with a lovely addition to your decor!! Hugs, Trace