Saturday, July 4, 2009

guess what Ally got??


Yup, she got a phone. Funny how you don't ever hear kids TALK on the phone anymore. It's just carpal tunnel we have to worry about! Text text text.... she even texted me from upstairs today to ask if dinner was ready! Geez. What's this world coming to?

Oh, & doesn't Steve take nice photos? He was taking pictures of some of my bags outside today. I have been working on writing my first sewing pattern & I need a cover shot. The pattern is almost ready to mail out to my volunteer testers! Yay! I hope it makes some sense to them!

Happy Fourth of July!

1 comment:

Vintage Chicken said...

My message has absolutely nothing to do with this post... but I wanted to say 'thank you' for an idea! I have so many quilt design ideas swimming in my head and I simply couldn't 'get it' from my head to paper - in any sort of order or fashion, but when I saw how you had drawn out your quilt idea on graph paper - it was as if a lightbulb went off! LOL

I feel so stupid/dense for not thinking of it before - KWIM?

Thanks for triggering my mind - I admit I need help - at time! LOL