Friday, May 29, 2009

daisies & ducks

I finished my daisy pillow! The back of the crochet is just a giant granny square. I attached it to the front on three sides. I'm going to get a 14 inch pillow form, cover it in the purple fabric & slip it inside. Then I'll slipstitch the fourth side closed. It will be so pretty on my bed!This morning I started playing around with my Red Letter day fabrics & next thing you know I had come up with this sweet outfit. I'm calling it "Duck Crossing" & I think I will put it in my Etsy store, if I ever get it up and running.
Here's an up close detail shot of the shirt. I'm going to see how many fun things I can make out of 12 fat quarters (& a few extra pieces, like the orange polka dot!)


Oh, & the quilt "kit" in Red Letter Day is all put together & ready for me to stitch it up when I go on retreat in a couple of weeks! Yay!
Happy Weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.